Users who wish to use the library among those who have not received a smart card at the One Stop Center.
- Graduates : Undergraduates & Graduate School Students (Excluding existing Smart Card holders)
- Short-term Users: Credit Exchange Students, Exchange Students, Lifelong Education Center Students, International Language School Students, Researchers at Affiliated Research Institutes, Short-term Students at Affiliated Institutions, etc.
- 1) Fill out the application form for use the library >> Shortcut to Application
- 2) Deposit of library ID Card issuance cost
- 3) 1 hour after payment, Visit Issuance Location(Bring your photos to put on your card when you visit)
( Issuance Location : Main Library 1F Information / Science Library 2F Sci-Info )
- Certificate issued at counter immediately after user confirmation with your ID card
※ Available Hours: Weekdays : 09:00 AM ~ 05:30 PM
Cost : 5,000 KRW (Same for new users & Reissuance)
> Deposit Account : 391-910013-12304 (Hana Bank)
- Enter the Student Number (or name) + Date of Birth (6 digits – YYMMDD) in the ‘details’ when sending the money to the account ( 예시: 2019010010 or Honggildong 950305 )
- Even if you have a Library Pass (Library Card), you must pay the annual fee to gain full access to the library & library services. After paying the annual fee, you can gain access to the library, loan books/materials, gain access to reading room seats ※ Financial Features not supported, No support for access to buildings related to Secom(Access to buildings other than the library is not supported.)
- Make sure to bring your ID card when you visit the desk to receive your library card (Smart Card)
- Users belonging to affiliated organizations/institutions can receive their library card after the related official documents are posted in advance.
- Users from the Medical Center must visit the publication room (Medical Library 3F) to verify their identity and finish the registration process. Then, they can visit the Science Library/Main Library to receive their Smart Card.
- Main Library 1F Information : 02-3290-1492
- Science Library 2F Sci-Info Room : 02-3290-4219