Off Campus Access Service
Members of Korea University can have access to electronic information (web-based academic DB, e-journal, etc.) only available inside the campus through Off Campus Access Service.
How to Use Off Campus Access Service
- This is a service that can be used to gain access to WebDB, E-Journal, E-Book, etc. from outside of the campus. (Only available for the members of Korea University)
- Log in to the library homepage without any additional configuration to use the Off campus access service for electronic resources.
- However, this service may not be available to certain users depending on the current status, loan availability, overdue status, etc
- You must log in through the URL/Banner Link of the electronic resources provided (searched) in the homepage.
- Off Campus Access is available in various devices such as IE, Firefox, and Safari, as well as PCs, smartphones, regardless of the OS.
How to Use Off Campus Access Service 1
- Log in to the library homepage and click on the E-Information (Academic DB, e-Journal, etc.) URL.
How to Use Off Campus Access Service 2
- Enter URL Directly 1) Log in to homepage
2) Add ‘https://oca.korea.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=’ to the electronic resources address
(For Example)When using Off Campus Access for DBPIA: https://oca.korea.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=http://www.dbpia.co.kr
How to Use Google Scholar
- If you are using Google Scholar outside of the campus, you can use the ‘See Full Text’ service through the following method:
- After accessing Google Scholar site through the library website, go to Menu > Setting > > Library Link and register the items ‘Korea University Library -Find it@Korea Univ’and ‘KOREA UNIVERSITY LIBRARY-Find it@Korea Univ’ to use the ‘See Full Text’ service.