Foreword by Tithi Bhattacharya
Introduction: Taking Debt Out of the Closet
1. Diagnosing Forms of Violence
2. Exploitation and Difference
3. A Feminist Reading of Debt
4. Debt and Social Reproduction
5. Financial Extractivism and Dispossession
6. What is Debt?
7. New Era: Financial Terror
8. Debt as a "Counter-revolution" of Everyday Life
9. The Writing on the Body of Women
10. Neither Victims nor Entrepreneurs
11. Feminist Insubordination and Fascist Neoliberalism
13. Gentlemen''s Agreement
14. The Patriarchy Has My Missing Contributions
15. Debt and Urban Development in the City of Buenos Aires
16. From Finance to Bodies
17. Voluntary Termination of Debt
18. Hunger and Gender Mandates
19. The Debt of Care
20. A Feminist Analysis of Inflation
21. How to Disobey Finance?
22. We Want Ourselves Alive and Debt Free!
23. Us Against Debt
24. "They Owe Us a Life"
25. A Feminist Strike Against Debt: 2020
26. Excursus. Rosa Luxemburg: In the Lands of Debt and
28. Some Milestones of a Brief Chronology