1. Interpreting the Nature of Sraffa''s Equations: A Critique of Garegnani''s Interpretation.
2. On Sraffa''s Structuralism.
3. On Sraffa''s Challenge to Causality in Economics.
4. The Meaning of Sraffa Prices.
5. ''Openness'' as a Methodological Principle of Sraffa''s Economic Thinking.
6. Sraffa and Manara: The Mystery of the Last Article of Piero Sraffa.
7. Sraffa and Wittgenstein.
8. Sraffa Versus Keynes on the Method of Economics: Measurement, Homogeneity and Independence.
9. The Role of Sraffa Prices in Post-Keynesian Pricing Theory.
10. Garegnani''s Surplus Equation and Marx''s Falling Rate of Profits.
11. Sraffa''s Silenced Revival of the Classical Economists and of Marx.
12. From Multipliers to the Distribution of Income: Connecting Leontief and Sraffa.
13. Definitions, Assumptions, Propositions and Proofs in Sraffa''s PCMC.
14. Sraffa''s Monetary Writings, Objectivism and the Cambridge Tradition.
15. Sraffa, Money and Distribution.
16. From Ricardo to Sraffa: A Quest for a Modern Classical Standpoint on Money.
17. Sraffa and the Revenue of the Owner of Non-Renewable Natural Resources: A Note on the Literature.- 18. Antonio Gramsci''s Letters that Piero Sraffa did not Forward to the Italian Communist Party.