1. Research in early childhood mathematics education today
2. Promoting early mathematical structural development through an integrated assessment and pedagogical program
3. Repeating patterning competencies in 3- and 4-year old Kindergartners
4. Τhe influence of fostering children’s pattern and structure abilities on their arithmetic skills in Grade 1
5. Ecuadorian Kindergartners´ SFON development: Contribution of Early Numerical Abilities and Quality of Mathematics Education
6. Kindergartners’ Spontaneous focus on number during picture book reading
7. Measurement makes numbers sensible
8. Figuring Space: Circling three children’s geometric reasonings and sense
9. Observing the use of gestures in young children’s geometry thinking
10. Math-In-Context: A study of the types of math preschoolers ‘do’ at home
11. Time, immersion and articulation: Digital technology for early childhood mathematics
12. What schemes do preschoolers develop when using multi-touch applications to foster number sense (and why)?
13. Interactive mathematics storybooks and their friends
Early childhood teachers’ knowledge and self-efficacy for evaluating solutions to repeating patterns tasks
15. Influences on early childhood educators’ mathematics-related competencies, curricula and professional learning
Early childhood mathematics education: Conclusions and moving forward.