|008||091125s2010 moua b 001 eng d|
|040||▼a BTCTA ▼c BTCTA ▼d YDXCP ▼d AIC ▼d 211010|
|060||0 0||▼a 2009 I-791|
|060||1 0||▼a WE 168 ▼b O7626 2010|
|082||0 4||▼a 615.82 ▼2 22|
|082||0 0||▼a 616.7/0652 ▼2 21|
|090||▼a 616.70652 ▼b O78-4|
|245||0 0||▼a Orthopaedic physical therapy / ▼c [edited by] Robert A. Donatelli, Michael J. Wooden.|
|250||▼a 4th ed.|
|260||▼a St. Louis, MO : ▼b Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier , ▼c c2010.|
|300||▼a xiv, 771 p. : ▼b ill. ; ▼c 29 cm.|
|504||▼a Includes bibliographical references and index.|
|650||0||▼a Physical therapy.|
|650||1 2||▼a Orthopedic Procedures ▼x methods|
|650||2 2||▼a Musculoskeletal Diseases ▼x therapy|
|650||2 2||▼a Physical Therapy Modalities|
|700||1||▼a Donatelli, Robert.|
|700||1||▼a Wooden, Michael J.|
Part 1: Fundamental Principles
- Tissue Response
- Exercise Treatment for the Rehabilitation Patient: Cardiopulmonary and Peripheral Responses
- Theory and Practice of Muscle Strengthening in the Orthopedic Patient
- Rehabilitation and Strength Training Concepts ? NEW!
- Screening for Referral ? NEW!
Part 2: Upper Quarter
- Upper Quarter Evaluation: Structural Relationships and Interdependence
- Influence of Cervical Spine on the Stomatognathic System
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical Spine
- Differential Assessment and Mobilization of the Cervical and the Upper Thoracic Spine
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Shoulder
- Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Elbow ? NEW FOCUS!
- Dysfunction Evaluation and Treatment of the Wrist and Hand
- Reconstructive Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Wrist and Hand
- Mobilization of the Upper Extremity
- Defining the Core in Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Basic Exercises ? NEW!
Part 3: Lower Quarter
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation?Advance Exercises ? NEW!
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Stabilization Exercises in the Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- New Advances in Lumbar Spine Surgery and Rehabilitation ? NEW FOCUS!
- Lumbar Spine/ Hip/ Sacral Iliac Joint?Differential Soft Tissue Diagnosis and Treatment ? NEW FOCUS!
- Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation of the Hip Complex
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee
- Surgery of the Knee and Rehabilitation Principles
- Normal and Abnormal Mechanics of the Foot and Ankle ? NEW FOCUS!
- Overview of Foot Orthotics and Perscription
- New Advances in Foot and Ankle Surgery and Rehabiliation
- Mobilization of the Lower Extremity
Part 4: Special Considerations
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Somatosensory, Vestibular, and Visual Sensory Integration ? NEW!
- EMG Analysis of Manual Muscle Testing and Exercise ? NEW!
- Evaluation and Treatment of Neural Tissue Pain Disorders
Appendix 1: Manual Therapy Techniques for the Thoracolumbar Spine