PART 1. 유용한 비즈니스 영어표현 따라잡기
Let''s Talk Useful Business English Expressions
Chapter 01. Pardoning(양해구하기)
Chapter 02. Thanking(감사하기)
Chapter 03. Talking about One''s Job(직업에 대해 이야기 나누기)
Chapter 04. Talking about One''s Company(회사에 대해 이야기 나누기)
Chapter 05. Phone Conversations(전화 영어)
Chapter 06. At the Office & On the Job(사무실에서 그리고 업무 중에)
Chapter 07. Meeting(회의)
Chapter 08. Presentation(발표)
Chapter 09. Hospitality(접대)
Chapter 10. Overseas Business Travel(해외 출장)
PART 2. 비즈니스 영어회화 체험하기
Let''s Talk Business English
Chapter 01. Introductions, Greetings, and Farewells(소개, 만남 및 작별 인사)
1. How do you do?
2. Nice to meet you.
3. Good morning, Judy.
4. How are you?
5. How are you doing?
Chapter 02. Commuting the Office(사무실 출퇴근)
1. What time did you get here?
2. We''ll make it on time.
3. I got stuck in traffic again this morning.
4. How often do you take the subway to work?
5. What time do you leave the office?
6. How far is your place from the office?
Chapter 03. Phone Conversations(전화 영어)
1. Can I speak to Mr. Mark Ford, please?
2. I''d like to speak with Mr. George Bush in the finance department.
3. Let me talk to Mr. Paul Newman, please.
4. Can I take a message?
5. Would you tell me when he''ll be back?
6. Would you care to leave a message?
7. I''m returning his phone call.
8. I''m really glad to hear that.
Chapter 04. At the Office(사무실에서)
1. I have an appointment with Mr. Williams for ten-thirty.
2. I''m here to see Ms. Fisher.
3. I think I''d better double-check the figures before you send them.
4. I tried to get in the main server but I couldn''t.
5. How long will you need to get it done?
6. The bottom line is she''s the boss and that''s what she wants.
Chapter 05. Having a Meeting(비즈니스 회합)
1. Why don''t you call an inter-departmental meeting to do that, then?
2. I just want to talk about the agenda for the upcoming meeting.
3. First of all, I''d like to welcome you to the meeting.
4. I agree with him on that, too.
5. Now I''d like to discuss how many classes each department wants to have.
6. This is the last one for us to talk about today.
7. I''d like to summarize what we''ve discussed today.
Chapter 06. Making a Presentation(프레젠테이션)
1. I''m thinking about your making a presentation on the project to the board of directors.
2. The presentation date has been set.
3. I''d like to welcome you to the presentation this morning.
Chapter 07. Socializing(사교 활동)
1. Dinner is on me.
2. What would you like to have?
3. I''m thinking about going to movies tonight.
4. I''m having a house party this Friday.
5. I like to invite you to the party.
6. What a nice party!
7. Why don''t we go to Joe''s Pub to have a drink?
8. What would like to drink?
10. Let''s have one more round.
Chapter 08. Hospitality(접대)
1. Welcome to Korea and nice to meet you.
2. I hope you''ll enjoy staying here.
3. I''d like to briefly explain today''s schedule to you.
4. I''d like to invite you to dinner.
5. I wonder if we can go to a museum sometime.
6. When would be the most convenient time for you?
Chapter 09. Business Trips(비즈니스 여행)
1. I''d like to buy a plane ticket.
2. I''d like to make a reservation for a flight to Washington D.C.
3. I''d like to check in.
4. What would you like to have? We have beef and chicken.
5. Can I see your passport and I-94?
6. Do you have anything to declare?
7. I''d like to rent a car.
8. I''d like to return the car.
9. I''d like to check in.
10. I''d like to check out.
Chapter 10. Getting directions(길 묻기)
1. Would you tell me how I can get to KeySpan?
2. Let''s go to the Hilton Hotel on Forty-seventh Street and Sixth Avenue.
3. Can you tell me how to get to downtown?
4. By the way, can you give me directions to the Lincoln Tunnel from here?
5. Would you tell me how I can get there?
6. Would you tell me how to get there from Brooklyn by bus?
Chapter 11. Shopping(쇼핑)
1. I''m just looking.
2. Can I try it on?
3. I am looking for an electric shaver.
4. I want to buy a perfume for my wife.
5. Do you sell CD players here?
6. I''d like to get a refund for this shirt.
PART 3. 프리토킹을 위한 비즈니스 영어회화 길들이기
Let''s Talk Business English for Free Talking
Chapter 01. 프리토킹에 유의해야 할 표현
Chapter 02. 프리토킹에 강해지는 핵심 표현
Chapter 03. 프리토킹에 강해지는 Pattern Drill
Appendix 1: Paralinguistic Elements that One Should Know to Be a Better English Speaker
보다 나은 영어회화를 구사하기 위해 알아두어야 할 언어 외적인 요소
Appendix２: Dr. Jung''s 10 Recipes for Self-Study to Learn English More Effectively
정 박사가 개발한 효과적인 영어학습을 위한 10가지 자가 학습 비법