Korea University limits access to library buildings after certain hours.
Users with borrowing privileges are advised to register for a separate security card to facilitate access after-hours.
Who is the security card for?
- Security cards is for registered users that seek to use library buildings after-hours
(i.e. readings rooms in Central Plaza: after 11 p.m.; Graduate Libraries: after 6 p.m.)
How can I register?
- Check whether you have paid the library membership fee
- Request a copy of your library membership receipt from the Information Center located on the 1st floor of the Main Library
- Submit the receipt to the Office of Physical Resources located on the Central Plaza of the Main Campus
- Receive the security Card
- KU smartcard holders do not need to apply for this security card
- Security cards will share the same membership period as library usage cards
- Library membership fee payment receipts are issued at the Main Library after identity verification
- Main Library 1F (02)3290-1492